Monday, October 11, 2010

Marilyn Monroe Does ‘Vanity Fair’ Magazine

The late iconic Hollywood legend Marilyn Monroe is featured on the cover and in the pages of the new issue of Vanity Fair magazine. The coverstory article devoted to the Blonde Bombshell is focused on a new collection of letters, personal notes, diary entries and poems that have been discovered recently and will be published [...]

Inspired by my renewed interest in video games lately, I finally managed to buy a copy of the new game Transformers: War for Cybertron for the Nintendo DS:




I’ve been meaning to get this game since it was released last Summer because my dear friend Darion is responsible for the game. He was the head honcho in charge of the game’s creation at Activision so it’s pretty cool being able to play a video game that your friend produced. The game is available in Decepticons version and Autobots version (naturally, I went for the bad guy Decepticons version). I haven’t been able to play with it too much but I did spend part of my evening last night figuring things out. It’s a fantastic game … and I couldn’t be more proud of Darion’s hard work :D


Tonight, David and I have plans to attend an event for Ralph Lauren but I have an appointment that might impede my attendance. I’m gonna try to work it all out as best I can so … we’ll see. Thankfully, the rain has gone away here in LA and the sun is shining again. Temps are supposed to go up a lot this weekend so I’m really looking forward to the warmer weather :D


PS: Congrats goes out to Pink reader Katrina who won the tickets to see Maroon 5 in concert tomorrow night. Thank you all so much for your entries! Be on the lookout for more fun contests soon!!



Marc Chagall
Justin Timberlake
Henri Matisse
Rembrandt Van Rijn
Red Grooms

No comments:

Post a Comment