Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christina Aguilera Files For Divorce From Jordan Bratman

Oh yeah, they’re dunzo for sure. After it was reported on Tuesday that Christina Aguilera and hubby Jordan Bratman had split up and after Xtina issued a very vague statement about the split comes news today that she has just filed for divorce from her husband of just about 5 years. Whereas the couple claimed [...]

Earlier this week, after we learned about the break-up of Courteney Cox and David Arquette, David went on The Howard Stern Show to talk publicly about the circumstances that led to the end of his marriage … offering very personal information about his relationship with his wife and the woman he’s been sleeping with since the couple’s separation. In hindsight it appears that Arquette has seen the error of his ways and has offered a public Twitter apology for his comments … read on:



Thank you all for your Love and support at this time. I’m trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be. / but it’s been a process of trial and error. I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I’m experiencing / but while doing that I shared too much…it’s alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information / I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled..Life is a process of spiritual evolution / I’m sure Courteney and myself will emerge from this painful time better people for what we’ve learned.


Yeah, I’m sure David Arquette is a nice guy … but I can’t help but think of him as a doofus. I cannot believe that he would go on a national radio program and share all those intimate details about his marriage and NOT think it was a very bad idea at the time. My guess is that someone had to tell him that he over-shared … and I’m guessing that person was his estranged wife Courteney Cox. You know, at least he apologized. That’s something, right? LOL.


[Source]



Albrecht Durer
Thurgood Marshall
Joseph Turner
James Monroe
Colin Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment