Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First Look: Rihanna Is The New Spokesmodel For Armani Womens Underwear

Last week we got our very first look at Rihanna as the new female celebrity spokesmodel for Armani Jeans and today we get to see the first promo ad photos of her modeling Emporio Armani Women’s Underwear. As you can see from the photos below, the same theme is used for the photos … and [...]

Yesterday was a somewhat somber day for David and me in NYC but we did our best to try and celebrate the day with David’s dad’s birthday. We spent the whole day with David’s entire immediate family and just walked around the city, being thankful for all that we have to enjoy in life … most especially, one another. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you prolly saw my FLOOD of photos yesterday. If not, you can see some of my faves below.




Altho this visit to NYC was short, we will be back in the city before the end of the year again … you can count on that:




But now we’re home now … which is great … but this week will be tricky for me. I’m on jury duty this week … which means I have to be available all week long to report for duty. Thankfully, I did not have to go in today … but I have to check in each night to determine if I have to go in the next day. It’s very possible I’ll have to do jury duty one or two days … which means I can’t blog. BUT … keep those fingers crossed :) Happy Monday, y’all!!




Bill Cosby
latest news
Martin Heade
Letterpress wedding invitations
Patrick Heron

No comments:

Post a Comment