Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Les News, 020512

Lana Del Rey returns to Saturday Night Live. [Buzzfeed] Viola Davis looks stunning on the cover of The LA Times magazine. [ONTD!] Yep, Jennifer Garner is still pregs. [PopSugar] Did the cops really shut down Cory Monteith‘s house party? [GossipCop] Versace really know how to market their jeans. [Oh La La] Episcopals rally in Washington [...]

No longer working to the sounds of the garbage cans being thrown around or the drunk guys coming out of the bar underneath my window, I now have the silence and snow as my inspiration. I am writing to you this week from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We are here for the next 6 days and this Pink writer is huddled up beside a fire place because it is frrreeezing outside.



This is the view from the window… a thick blanket of snow, white as far as the eye can see, glorious mountains and a little sun peaking through behind the fog. We are staying in a house where the closest neighbor is a few miles away. Manhattan feels like another universe! I am typically a summer girl (I did grow up on the beach in Sydney) but I have to say there is something serenely beautiful about a white winter. I’m not a snow bunny so while my hubby and friends hit the slopes I will be here, staying on the buzz, wine glass or hot chocolate in hand.


I’m also on the lookout for celebs hiding out in the Jackson valley… remember the rumors about Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel getting engaged… well, the reports said that Justin popped the question here in Jackson Hole, while they were on vacation over the holidays. Anyone have any leads on stars out here? :)




jardinage biologique
anti ride naturel
Ulysses Grant
aide au surendettement
Roy Lichtenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment