Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Michele Bachmann Brings Her Usual Charm To Jay Leno!


Well - ain't she just a barrel of laughs?!
Check out this thoroughly ridiculous and ignorant non-explanation from Michele Bachmann as to why gay marriage should not be legal during her visit to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (above)!
Be warned! Not only does she give no insight into why her views are remotely justifiable, [...]

"I went from being at the highlight of my career. Having a movie about to come out or just come out and being on this tour. Having so much success. So many things were going great in my life and then all of the sudden my personal life just went down at crazy speeds. I had a negative break down and it changed my life forever but I’m glad that it did because if I had never gone into the treatment. I don’t know if one, I’d even be sitting here today. Two, if I’d be alive today.”


- Demi Lovato, on her breakdown and recovery, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show


latest news
menu traiteur
Michael Heizer
Zachary Taylor
Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment