Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Arts and Entertainment from EzineArticles.com

When learning how to draw a face you need to understand the structure, proportions and the various parts that make up that face. Before I offer you some kind of guideline for the structure, proportions and the various parts of the face, I need to make it clear, that whilst it is really important to get a good understanding of the components that make up the face, it is not an exact science by any means. If you have ever researched the topic you'll know what I mean, you'll find there is a lot of conflicting information and many offering some kind of proof to back up their own particular theory. I am sure no one is deliberately trying to mislead us of course; I believe it is because humans are very diverse beings and there are just so many variables to take into account.

The world of information
Daniel Gasser
interesting articles
Sacagawea
hearsay that counts

No comments:

Post a Comment